This is a recipe that is perfect for those who want something sweet but also want to stay healthy. This recipe is gluten-free and paleo. It is also the perfect snack for those who have digestive issues like myself.
What you will need:
• Honey (use pure honey for paleo)
• Coconut Oil
1. Heat up the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. While your oil is heating up, chop your banana into pieces, ¼ of an inch works best.
3. Arrange the chopped banana pieces in the skillet. Leave them to fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. While the banana's are frying, mix 1 tbsp of honey and one tbsp of water and whisk.
5. Remove bananas from heat and pour over honey mixture and let cool.
6. Sprinkle the bananas with cinnamon and enjoy!
Now you can either enjoy these on their own, or you could add them to ice cream or crepes/pancakes in the morning. This recipe is super quick and easy to make and is definitely a really naturally sweet treat!
Want to watch the video? Click here:
I hope you enjoy and I shall talk to you soon!