Hello Everyone! I am back with another holiday DIY! This time we are diving into the desserts with this sugary treat. I saw this at Starbucks and fell instantly in love and had to make some of my own. This treat is ridiculously simple and is a crowd pleasure. So let's get started.
You Will Need
• Dark Chocolate
• White Chocolate
• Peppermint Sprinkles or Crushed Candy Cane
• Cookie Sheet
• Wax Paper
• Double Boiler (or pot and bowl)
1. Begin by melting the dark chocolate in the double boiler. Once melted pour onto a cookie sheet and spread evenly. Put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Begin to melt the white chocolate once the 20 minutes is up. Once melted pour onto the cookie sheet coating the dark chocolate. Again spreading it out evenly. Put this in the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Once done, break into pieces and serve.
I find that you do have to keep it refrigerated but if you add some wax to the chocolate this will help with that problem. I hope you enjoy this treat and are able to share it with your family. I personally am hording mine to myself.
Thanks for reading/watching!